Thursday, July 18, 2013

A picture's worth a thousand words

Above: Thank you auntie Pearly Kee for this marvelous shot!
Salaam, all.

Have you ever noticed how much more clearly you see yourself in a picture? I was taking pictures of myself earlier and my appearance is so different from what it was 10 years ago. My appearance is not what it once was and I'm glad for that. It, instead, is more of a road map of where I've been; a photobook of my memories...each page, a different story...maybe one I've not yet told. A picture of us, is not just a picture, but also a picture of a thousand pictures.

Every week, I look forward to being on week-end. For me, it' s time for great pleasures with my family and friends. We try to do different things (so am I), to change our habits. I hate living in routine and week-ends are benefit for changing our way of living. Photography, blogging, reading, make-sporting, make love (married couple, yes), discovering new sites, visiting friends and families (currently I live far from my family, what a piece of luck!), there is always a place in the car to go somewhere else. I never forget that week-ends are short holidays and I 've got my idea on the way of taking advantage of it..literally.

I love my hometown (who doesn't?), love views from the window of my house, the ground which is full with children's' laughs, cool breeze air, love the peace of the simple life here, love houses on the back of hills and mountains, love friendly people, too. I love everything belongs to my hometown where I was born 28 years ago...

Almost like a diary, though! Much love.

Collections of randomly captured moments
Bagan Datoh, Perak Darul Ridzuan, 2012.
Bagan Datoh, Perak Darul Ridzuan, 2012.
Family Day at Pulau Indah, Klang, 2010.
Family Day at Pulau Indah, Klang, 2010.
Old folks at Tamu Tuaran, Sabah, 2011.
"Program Keluarga Angkat," Mersing, Johor Darul Takzim, 2012.
Family Day at Pulau Indah, Klang, 2010.
Family Day at Pulau Indah, Klang, 2010.
Executive Talk, Diploma Pengurusan Awam, 2012.
Executive Talk, Diploma Pengurusan Awam, 2012.
Daddy and our little buddy, miow miow, 2011.
"Program Keluarga Angkat," Mersing, Johor Darul Takzim, 2012.
Orientation Course for Federal Officers from Sabah, Sarawak and Federal Territory of Labuan, from 2 until 7 March, 2010, organized by the Division of Unity and National Integration.

Note: Whoever in the pictures, thank you for giving me the opportunity to share the beautiful moments.

No comments: